Playtesting and Feedback
Learners share their projects.
Is the user:
- following the instructions?
- getting the joke?
- understanding the commentary?
Have learners form groups and take notes.
Start a discussion by having learners complete sentences.
- I thought you did a nice job with/of ___.
- You might want to improve ___.
- Your idea was fun/interesting because ___.
- What you made was ___ and it made me think/feel ____.
Let your learners review each other's work.
When they're finished with their reviews, ask them what next steps would be for each project. How can each project be iterated and improved upon?