Some of the latest news and resources to catch our attention at Hive NYC:
- Consider yourself an education technology expert? See if you can pass “The Audrey Test.” (Hack Education)
- Raspberry Pi – helping to make every kid a coder. It’s a $25 computer loaded with Linux and Scratch. (Shareable.net)
- Who would you nominate to create a video lesson for TED-Ed? (GOOD)
- Two teens talk about their experience as interns at The American Museum of Natural History’s Student Research Mentoring Program. (Rookie)
- Highlights from the second SXSWedu in Austin. (DML Central)
- Teen girls geeking out with sewing machines. (boingboing)
- How do you measure the educational benefits of designing/making/playing? (O’Reilly radar)
- Have you met Inanimate Alice? If so, let us know your thoughts and experiences with it!
Anything you think we missed? Feel free to share your links or comments below.